Chrome 103 beta adds native font access and Defate-Raw compression
Following the release of Chrome 102 this week, Google has promoted Chrome 103, its cross-platform web browser, to a beta version of the Beta channel. Chrome 103 beta introduced 103 Early Hints HTTP response code support to help web developers optimize the core network, the Federated Credentials Management API is a new origin experiment, and now also supports native font access.
Chrome’s local font access allows to enumerate locally available fonts and metadata for said fonts so that they can be used in web applications to customize text stacks.
Chrome 103 beta also adds support for the “defate-raw” compression format, allowing web developers to access raw deflate streams without any headers/footers. This deflate-raw support can be used by web applications to read and write compressed files.
For more details on this week’s Chrome 103 beta, see the Chromium.org blog:
ChromeStatus.com also has more information on all the changes found in Chrome/Chromium 103 so far:
- 2022-08-20 Google is seeking to improve search results by preventing unoriginal content
- 2022-08-16 Microsoft will turn off TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in Internet Explorer and EdgeHTML on September 13
- 2022-08-15 Google releases Read Along for the web: Teaching children how to read
- 2022-08-14 Screencasts not recording in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS? Here’s how to fix that
- 2022-08-11 Google Search’s answer snippets should now provide higher quality answers
- Hot Ranking
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- What is an XML document declaration?
- What is a scripting language
- How To Determine Whether PHP Is Good for My Website or WordPress?
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- Latest Answer
family porno free video Answer 2022-04-12 22:06:03
free porno wc Answer 2022-04-04 17:47:28
binary options system strategy page Answer 2022-04-01 03:42:00
binary options magnet scams elderly Answer 2022-03-29 14:06:24
แอพเปลี่ยนรูปเป็นภาพวาด Answer 2022-03-27 18:27:12