What values can be used for the background-position property?
Either percentage value or word value can be used. The percentage value represents the horizontal distance on the background image. For example, “20% 70%” means 20% of the horizontal distance to the left and 70% of the vertical distance to the upper side; if a word value is used, for example, “right center” means that the horizontal distance is right, Center vertically.
- 2021-09-29 5 Common HTML Mistakes you should avoid
- 2021-09-28 How To Get Selected Checkbox List Value In Jquery
- 2021-09-26 What is CSS?
- 2021-09-16 How the browser displays the default style of table data
- 2021-09-15 What is the role of the list-style-image attribute?
- Hot Ranking
- What is an XML document declaration?
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- Why don’t the fonts show up on other computers?
- What is a scripting language
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- What is a URL
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- Is the background tiling effect good for small pictures
- Latest Answer
website Answer 2021-12-16 22:06:14
YbEniv Answer 2021-12-05 20:14:49
Chat Answer 2021-10-27 07:56:33
xiaoma Answer 2021-08-28 16:16:53
一位WordPress评论者 Answer 2021-08-14 18:17:14