How the browser displays the default style of table data
The web browser displays the table through the default style design based on the browser’s understanding of the table markup, that is, there is no border between the cells or around the table; the table data cells use normal text and are aligned to the left; the table header cells are aligned in the center and set It is in bold font and the title is in the middle of the table.
- 2021-09-29 5 Common HTML Mistakes you should avoid
- 2021-09-28 How To Get Selected Checkbox List Value In Jquery
- 2021-09-26 What is CSS?
- 2021-09-15 What is the role of the list-style-image attribute?
- 2021-09-07 What are the advantages of Div+CSS layout?
- Hot Ranking
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- What is an XML document declaration?
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- What is a scripting language
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- How To Determine Whether PHP Is Good for My Website or WordPress?
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- Latest Answer
family porno free video Answer 2022-04-12 22:06:03
free porno wc Answer 2022-04-04 17:47:28
binary options system strategy page Answer 2022-04-01 03:42:00
binary options magnet scams elderly Answer 2022-03-29 14:06:24
แอพเปลี่ยนรูปเป็นภาพวาด Answer 2022-03-27 18:27:12