How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
In many form submission data sites, it is easy to encounter a situation where the user returns to the page before the form was submitted via the browser’s back button, and then submits the form multiple times.
Then, the browser can be disabled from recording the history of the previous page to prevent users from submitting duplicate data.
- Next：What is Canvas
- 2022-08-20 Google is seeking to improve search results by preventing unoriginal content
- 2022-08-16 Microsoft will turn off TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in Internet Explorer and EdgeHTML on September 13
- 2022-08-15 Google releases Read Along for the web: Teaching children how to read
- 2022-08-14 Screencasts not recording in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS? Here’s how to fix that
- 2022-08-11 Google Search’s answer snippets should now provide higher quality answers
- Hot Ranking
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- What is an XML document declaration?
- What is a scripting language
- How To Determine Whether PHP Is Good for My Website or WordPress?
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- Latest Answer
family porno free video Answer 2022-04-12 22:06:03
free porno wc Answer 2022-04-04 17:47:28
binary options system strategy page Answer 2022-04-01 03:42:00
binary options magnet scams elderly Answer 2022-03-29 14:06:24
แอพเปลี่ยนรูปเป็นภาพวาด Answer 2022-03-27 18:27:12