Google is seeking to improve search results by preventing unoriginal content
Google is introducing an update that filters out clickbait and promotes original content by creators. In a blog post today, the company stated how it is frustrating for users to see unoriginal and promotional content that is irrelevant to them. It also plans to focus on providing better product reviews, advocating “content made by, and for, people.”
The update will help get rid of content lacking quality and authenticity, especially on topics related to online education, tech, shopping, and arts and entertainment. The update is named the “helpful content update” as Google suggests it will ensure users get content that fits their requirements.
The company elaborated by giving the example of movie reviews and how they can be exaggerated. Google said the new changes would provide users “more results with unique, authentic information, so you’re more likely to read something you haven’t seen before.”
Additionally, Google plans to further improve its product reviews by providing reviews written by experts. The feature rolled out in March this year and focused on getting people who actually used the product to comment on its drawbacks, specs, and usage.
The company states that the content update will release next week for English users worldwide, and that it will make more announcements related to improvements to the review feature in the coming weeks.
- 2022-08-16 Microsoft will turn off TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in Internet Explorer and EdgeHTML on September 13
- 2022-08-15 Google releases Read Along for the web: Teaching children how to read
- 2022-08-14 Screencasts not recording in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS? Here’s how to fix that
- 2022-08-11 Google Search’s answer snippets should now provide higher quality answers
- 2022-06-09 Xbox bringing new gaming features to Microsoft Edge
- Hot Ranking
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- What is an XML document declaration?
- What is a scripting language
- How To Determine Whether PHP Is Good for My Website or WordPress?
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- Latest Answer
family porno free video Answer 2022-04-12 22:06:03
free porno wc Answer 2022-04-04 17:47:28
binary options system strategy page Answer 2022-04-01 03:42:00
binary options magnet scams elderly Answer 2022-03-29 14:06:24
แอพเปลี่ยนรูปเป็นภาพวาด Answer 2022-03-27 18:27:12