Screencasts not recording in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS? Here’s how to fix that
Last week, Canonical released Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS, which finally opened the upgrade path to users on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. One of the big changes between the two versions is the screenshot tool, which also has a built-in screen recorder called screencast. Unfortunately, there’s a bit of an issue with it that can be fixed with a simple command.
Some users have experienced an issue with screencast where the video doesn’t start recording once you try to initiate it. After a quick search online, the Ask Ubuntu website offered up a potential solution to the issue, and it appears to work. Just open up the terminal on Ubuntu, enter the following command, and hit enter:
rm -rf ~/.cache/gstreamer-1.0
Once you’ve done that, press the print screen button, press the screencast option, and then start recording. You should see a recording button appear at the upper right of the display which shows how long the video is and a stop button. When you’re done with your video, press stop. It will then be saved to Videos > Screencasts. If for whatever reason it doesn’t save, delete the Screencasts folder and try again.
- 2022-08-20 Google is seeking to improve search results by preventing unoriginal content
- 2022-08-16 Microsoft will turn off TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in Internet Explorer and EdgeHTML on September 13
- 2022-08-15 Google releases Read Along for the web: Teaching children how to read
- 2022-08-11 Google Search’s answer snippets should now provide higher quality answers
- 2022-06-09 Xbox bringing new gaming features to Microsoft Edge
- Hot Ranking
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- What is an XML document declaration?
- What is a scripting language
- How To Determine Whether PHP Is Good for My Website or WordPress?
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- Latest Answer
family porno free video Answer 2022-04-12 22:06:03
free porno wc Answer 2022-04-04 17:47:28
binary options system strategy page Answer 2022-04-01 03:42:00
binary options magnet scams elderly Answer 2022-03-29 14:06:24
แอพเปลี่ยนรูปเป็นภาพวาด Answer 2022-03-27 18:27:12