The role of the unordered list ul tag
The unordered list ul tag is mainly used to organize and structure text information. In practice, unordered lists are widely used in the creation of navigation menus. The structure of navigation menus is generally implemented using unordered lists.
- 2021-09-29 5 Common HTML Mistakes you should avoid
- 2021-09-28 How To Get Selected Checkbox List Value In Jquery
- 2021-09-26 What is CSS?
- 2021-09-16 How the browser displays the default style of table data
- 2021-09-15 What is the role of the list-style-image attribute?
- Hot Ranking
- What is an XML document declaration?
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- Why don’t the fonts show up on other computers?
- What is a scripting language
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- What is a URL
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- Is the background tiling effect good for small pictures
- Latest Answer
website Answer 2021-12-16 22:06:14
YbEniv Answer 2021-12-05 20:14:49
Chat Answer 2021-10-27 07:56:33
xiaoma Answer 2021-08-28 16:16:53
一位WordPress评论者 Answer 2021-08-14 18:17:14