The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
The page with the manifest file, even if you specify “*” in NETWORK (all pages) to use the network, still can not solve it automatically cache the current page.
This makes the page in the case of no change in the manifest, will always be “class static” existence. For example, the background updated an article, the dynamic home page, or as the first cache, no change. This is fine for static pages, but applied to a dynamic system is very problematic.
- 2022-08-16 Google officially rolls out Android 13 to Pixel phones
- 2022-06-10 Google Chrome’s on-device machine learning blocks noisy notification prompts
- 2022-06-10 Windows 11 rolls out a test build with tabs in File Explorer
- 2022-02-18 Windows 11 Pro will soon require a Microsoft Account
- 2022-01-15 Dutch document say Google Analytics might be banned soon
- Hot Ranking
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- How To Determine Whether PHP Is Good for My Website or WordPress?
- What is a scripting language
- What is an XML document declaration?
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- Latest Answer
family porno free video Answer 2022-04-12 22:06:03
free porno wc Answer 2022-04-04 17:47:28
binary options system strategy page Answer 2022-04-01 03:42:00
binary options magnet scams elderly Answer 2022-03-29 14:06:24
แอพเปลี่ยนรูปเป็นภาพวาด Answer 2022-03-27 18:27:12