The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
The page with the manifest file, even if you specify “*” in NETWORK (all pages) to use the network, still can not solve it automatically cache the current page.
This makes the page in the case of no change in the manifest, will always be “class static” existence. For example, the background updated an article, the dynamic home page, or as the first cache, no change. This is fine for static pages, but applied to a dynamic system is very problematic.
- 2022-01-15 Dutch document say Google Analytics might be banned soon
- 2022-01-13 Ubuntu 21.04 users need to upgrade their systems this week
- 2022-01-13 Microsoft poaches chip designer from Apple
- 2021-10-29 Google releases Chrome security update to patch actively exploited zero-day
- 2021-10-21 Google Calendar’s new focus blocks can auto-decline meetings for you
- Hot Ranking
- What is an XML document declaration?
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- Why don’t the fonts show up on other computers?
- What is a scripting language
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- What is a URL
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- Is the background tiling effect good for small pictures
- Latest Answer
website Answer 2021-12-16 22:06:14
YbEniv Answer 2021-12-05 20:14:49
Chat Answer 2021-10-27 07:56:33
xiaoma Answer 2021-08-28 16:16:53
一位WordPress评论者 Answer 2021-08-14 18:17:14