What is an XML document declaration?
According to XML, every document must start with an XML declaration. This includes information such as declaring the version of XML and the character set used.
XML declaration is a kind of processing instruction. The processing instruction is more complicated. The XML declaration is relatively simple. To put it vividly, its function is to tell the XML processing program: “The following document is to replace the data according to the standard of the XML document.”
The declaration format of an XML document is as follows:
Note that no other characters, even spaces, are allowed in front of the XML document, which means that the XML declaration must be the first content in the XML document.
- 2022-01-15 Google buys Central Saint Giles London offices for $1 billion
- 2022-01-13 GM is creating an online used car marketplace
- 2021-12-22 Google Voice now lets you set custom rules for phone calls
- 2021-12-04 The next N64 game for Nintendo Switch Online is Paper Mario
- 2021-11-06 Google Stadia will finally let you join multiplayer games without an invite
- Hot Ranking
- What is an XML document declaration?
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- Why don’t the fonts show up on other computers?
- What is a scripting language
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- What is a URL
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- Is the background tiling effect good for small pictures
- Latest Answer
website Answer 2021-12-16 22:06:14
YbEniv Answer 2021-12-05 20:14:49
Chat Answer 2021-10-27 07:56:33
xiaoma Answer 2021-08-28 16:16:53
一位WordPress评论者 Answer 2021-08-14 18:17:14