Xbox bringing new gaming features to Microsoft Edge
Xbox is announcing that everyone’s favorite gaming platform, Microsoft Edge, is getting a number of new features that prioritize cloud gaming integration and personalization for the blue browser. Microsoft has been consistently growing and improving support for Xbox Cloud Gaming across multiple platforms and is clearly taking steps to optimize this service on browsers by providing it with more gaming-forward features.
Some of the additions include a personalized gaming homepage that provides easier access to the Xbox Cloud Gaming library and a built-in efficiency mode that reduces resource usage of the browser when a game is launched. Edge will also be getting “Clarity Boost” to help improve the fidelity of games streamed over the cloud. Edge users can also look forward to a built-in menu with browser-based games like Microsoft Solitaire and Atari Asteroids.
On its own, this announcement doesn’t sound very exciting, but it gets a little more interesting when you consider that Steam Deck users currently need to route through an instance of Microsoft Edge to access Xbox Game Pass. In theory, these changes should help improve cloud gaming performance but feel largely like cosmetic changes to Microsoft’s browser.
- 2022-08-20 Google is seeking to improve search results by preventing unoriginal content
- 2022-08-16 Microsoft will turn off TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in Internet Explorer and EdgeHTML on September 13
- 2022-08-15 Google releases Read Along for the web: Teaching children how to read
- 2022-08-14 Screencasts not recording in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS? Here’s how to fix that
- 2022-08-11 Google Search’s answer snippets should now provide higher quality answers
- Hot Ranking
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- What is an XML document declaration?
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- What is a scripting language
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- How To Determine Whether PHP Is Good for My Website or WordPress?
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- Latest Answer
family porno free video Answer 2022-04-12 22:06:03
free porno wc Answer 2022-04-04 17:47:28
binary options system strategy page Answer 2022-04-01 03:42:00
binary options magnet scams elderly Answer 2022-03-29 14:06:24
แอพเปลี่ยนรูปเป็นภาพวาด Answer 2022-03-27 18:27:12