Microsoft Teams Calls End to End Encryption now in Public Preview
Way back in March Microsoft announced that they will soon support End to End Encryption in Microsoft Teams and today Microsoft announced that the feature is now available in Public Preview.
End-to-end encryption is the encryption of information at its origin and decryption at its intended destination without the ability for intermediate nodes to decrypt. Microsoft Teams will support an option to use end-to-end encryption (E2EE) for ad hoc 1:1 Teams VoIP calls, allowing users to pass sensitive information such as passwords more securely.
To support customer security and compliance requirements, IT will have full control of who can use E2EE in the organization. A new policy will be added and it will have a parameter to enable E2EE for 1-1 calls. By default it is disabled, allowing admins to have full control of the roll-out of this feature in their organization. E2EE can be enabled for the whole organization or just a subset of users.
If enabled, end user will see E2EE option in their settings, by default it will be OFF until switched ON by end user. E2EE calls will only support basic calling features like audio, video, screen share, chat and advanced features like call escalation, transfer, record, merge etc. will not be available.
- 2022-01-15 Google buys Central Saint Giles London offices for $1 billion
- 2022-01-13 GM is creating an online used car marketplace
- 2021-12-22 Google Voice now lets you set custom rules for phone calls
- 2021-12-04 The next N64 game for Nintendo Switch Online is Paper Mario
- 2021-11-06 Google Stadia will finally let you join multiplayer games without an invite
- Hot Ranking
- What is an XML document declaration?
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- Why don’t the fonts show up on other computers?
- What is a scripting language
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- What is a URL
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- Is the background tiling effect good for small pictures
- Latest Answer
website Answer 2021-12-16 22:06:14
YbEniv Answer 2021-12-05 20:14:49
Chat Answer 2021-10-27 07:56:33
xiaoma Answer 2021-08-28 16:16:53
一位WordPress评论者 Answer 2021-08-14 18:17:14