Is the background tiling effect good for small pictures
Do not use images that are too small for background tiling. This is because a 1px wide by 1px image tiled out to an area 200px wide by 200px tall would take 200 x 200 = 40,000 times and take up resources.
- 2022-01-15 Dutch document say Google Analytics might be banned soon
- 2022-01-13 Ubuntu 21.04 users need to upgrade their systems this week
- 2022-01-13 Microsoft poaches chip designer from Apple
- 2021-10-29 Google releases Chrome security update to patch actively exploited zero-day
- 2021-10-21 Google Calendar’s new focus blocks can auto-decline meetings for you
- Hot Ranking
- What is an XML document declaration?
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- Why don’t the fonts show up on other computers?
- What is a scripting language
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- What is a URL
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- Is the background tiling effect good for small pictures
- Latest Answer
website Answer 2021-12-16 22:06:14
YbEniv Answer 2021-12-05 20:14:49
Chat Answer 2021-10-27 07:56:33
xiaoma Answer 2021-08-28 16:16:53
一位WordPress评论者 Answer 2021-08-14 18:17:14