Google releases Chrome security update to patch actively exploited zero-day
Google has patched its 15th zero-day vulnerability for Chrome, with the out of band release of Chrome 95.0.4638.69 for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The release patches two zero-day vulnerabilities which are being actively exploited in the wild.
“Google is aware that exploits for CVE-2021-38000 and CVE-2021-38003 exist in the wild,” Google disclosed in the list of security fixes in today’s Google Chrome release.
CVE-2021-38000 is due to “Insufficient validation of untrusted input in Intents” and was assigned a High severity level.
Google did not say how the vulnerabilities are being exploited.
Besides the two actively exploited zero-day vulnerabilities, there are 5 other vulnerabilities fixed with the update.
As the bugs are being actively exploited Chrome users are urged not to delay installing the update, most easily achieved by simply restarting your browser.
- 2022-01-15 Dutch document say Google Analytics might be banned soon
- 2022-01-13 Ubuntu 21.04 users need to upgrade their systems this week
- 2022-01-13 Microsoft poaches chip designer from Apple
- 2021-10-21 Google Calendar’s new focus blocks can auto-decline meetings for you
- 2021-10-07 Xbox Cloud Gaming is now fully powered by faster Xbox Series X hardware
- Hot Ranking
- What is an XML document declaration?
- Difference between line break markers and paragraph markers
- How to implement browser forward and backward functions for web form buttons
- The table layout is suddenly very confusing
- How to avoid duplicate form page submissions
- What is window.postMessage in HTML5?
- What is the difference between fixed and absolute?
- What is a weakly typed programming language
- The role of the unordered list ul tag
- Why don’t the fonts show up on other computers?
- What is a scripting language
- What values can be used for the background-position property?
- What is a URL
- The impact of automatic caching on dynamic pages
- Is the background tiling effect good for small pictures
- Latest Answer
website Answer 2021-12-16 22:06:14
YbEniv Answer 2021-12-05 20:14:49
Chat Answer 2021-10-27 07:56:33
xiaoma Answer 2021-08-28 16:16:53
一位WordPress评论者 Answer 2021-08-14 18:17:14